ZURU INC Room 1202, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China Telephone: ＋852 37469003 Email：[email protected]
ZURU INC Flat/Room 1201-04,06-07, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
Website and Content
All of the material features or displays on the Website, including without limitation, all text, scripts, code, designs, graphics, music, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, stickers, photographs, images, moving images, sounds, illustrations and other content (“Content”) are owned by us, our licensors or our suppliers. We reserve all rights not expressly described in these terms.
All of the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (“Marks”) used on the Website belong to us, our licensors or our suppliers. You are prohibited from using the Marks in any way without our prior written consent. You do not acquire any license or ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks or trade names through your access or use of the Website.
- All elements of the Website, including without limitation, the Website and Content and trademarks, are protected by trade dress, copyright, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
- Except as may be otherwise expressly indicated by us in specific documents posted on the Website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download Content for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only.
- Outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by us in connection with the Website, you may not use, edit, translate, display, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell, or in any way exploit any Content or trademarks. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Website or Content found on the Website.
- The Website and Content, trademarks, shall remain the exclusive property of us or our licensors or suppliers, as applicable, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us.
- Communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us or its affiliates for lawful purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
Partners on the platform
To the fullest extent permitted by law, everything on the Website is provided to you “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Website. We also assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
We make no representation that Content on any Website is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access a Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
Restrictions on Use
We give you permission to use our Website so long as you do not:
- use the Content on the Website for any commercial purpose;
- use the Content or the Website for any illegal purpose;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the Website;
- modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with Website;
- use the Website or any of the Content on it in a way that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of privacy;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
Right to Assign, No Waivers, Severability